Agencies Supporting Crawford County
What is an Agency Endowment?
An agency endowment is a type of designated fund established by a charity at a community foundation for the charity's own benefit or the benefit of a related entity. For example, an art museum transfers funds to a community foundation to establish a fund that will provide annual distributions to the art museum for its own use.
Unique Resource for Crawford County Charities
The agency endowment is a unique tool for a not-for-profit to provide a safe and established vehicle to grow its endowment funds. By placing the endowments with the Community Foundation for Crawford County, the agency's fund has the benefit of the financial advisors, oversight and size of the Foundation's endowment fund.
Donations to these funds can be made at any time by cash contributions, bequests in wills or other financial planning methods.
Agency Funds at The Community Foundation for Crawford County
- Bucyrus Area YMCA
- Bucyrus Historical Society
- Bucyrus Outreach & Restoration Network (BORN)
- Bucyrus Preservation Society
- Crawford Antique Farm Machinery
- Crawford County Agricultural Society
- Crawford County Community Concert Association
- Crawford County Council on Aging
- Crawford County Sports Hall of Fame
- Crestline Historical Society
- Friends of the Crawford Park District
- Galion Community Center YMCA
- Harvey One-Room School
- Humane Society Serving Crawford County
- United Way of Crawford County
Income from agency funds are not distributed until the fund value reaches $25,000. An agency endowment has been started for the agencies below, but it has not yet reached the $25,000 goal.
You may contribute to these funds via our online donation vehicle, or you may contact the Foundation office with questions.