Hot off the press! The Community Foundation for Crawford County just received a call from a donor who wishes to remain anonymous and who is sending us $5,000 to add to the pro-rated matching pool being distributed through this week’s #CrawfordForGood fundraiser! That makes the pro-rated matching pool a total of $15,000!
They had been reading about our fundraiser for area non-profits in local media and thought it would be nice to sweeten the pot a little for those participating! “If you want to love your town, act like someone who loves your town would act.” – Melody Warnick. I’d say this Anonymous Donor loves their community and just made us love it more, too!
Don't forget! You can still make a donation to one of our participating nonprofits at https://cfcrawford.networkforgood.com. Make sure to list your selected nonprofit in the donor scroll!
Registered nonprofits you can support:
- Boy Scout Troop 304
- Broken Arrow, Inc.
- Bucyrus Backpack Program, LLC
- Crawford County Ag Society/Crawford County Fair
- Crawford County Arts Council
- Crawford County Council on Aging, Inc.
- Crawford County Society for Aiding the Physically Disabled
- Crawford Reads 20
- Crawford Works
- Crestline Child Care, Inc.
- Crestline Community Enhancement Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Crestline Historical Society
- Crestline Youth Sports Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Galion Community Theatre
- Galion Golden Age Center
- Galion Gridiron Club, Inc.
- The Galion History Center
- Ignite 365 Outreach Programs
- New Washington Veterans Memorial Park Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Preserving Galion, Inc.
- Rescued Rollers
- RSVP of Crawford County
- The Salvation Army of Crawford County
- St. John's UCC Feed the Hungry Soup Kitchen
- St. Joseph Community Outreach Program
- Team Focus, Inc.
- United Way of North Central Ohio, Inc. (serves Crawford County)
- YMCA of Bucyrus-Tiffin, Inc. (Bucyrus Branch)