The list of registered participating nonprofits for #CrawfordForGood continues to grow each day. So far this list contains 23 Crawford County nonprofits!
If your organization hasn't registered don't wait - register now! Our 2-day online giving event, #CrawfordForGood, starts Tuesday, July 26th at 8am and continues through 8pm on Wednesday, July 27th. Deadline for registration is Friday, July 22nd. If you are a nonprofit in Crawford County, we urge you to get on the registered list. Register now at www.cfcrawford.org/crawfordforgood.
Participation Benefits: The Foundation is matching donations raised online during the event on a pro-rated basis from a pool of $10,000 being offered by our Board of Trustees, Park National Bank, and Wurm’s Woodworking Company. The Foundation will not be keeping any of the money raised – it is all going back out directly into the hands of the nonprofits that raise it.
We look forward to partnering with you!
REGISTERED AND PARTICIPATING CRAWFORD COUNTY NONPROFITS (at the time of publishing):
- Broken Arrow, Inc.
- Bucyrus Backpack Program, LLC
- Crawford County Ag Society/Crawford County Fair
- Crawford County Council on Aging, Inc.
- Crawford County Society for Aiding the Physically Disabled
- Crawford Reads 20
- Crawford Works
- Crestline Child Care, Inc.
- Crestline Community Enhancement Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Crestline Historical Society
- Crestline Youth Sports Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Galion Community Theatre
- Galion Golden Age Center
- Ignite 365 Outreach, LLC
- New Washington Veterans Memorial Park Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Preserving Galion, Inc.
- Rescued Rollers
- RSVP of Crawford County
- St. Joseph Community Outreach Program
- Team Focus, Inc.
- The Galion History Center
- United Way of North Central Ohio, Inc.
- YMCA of Bucyrus-Tiffin, Inc.
To view a current up-to-date list of registered and participating nonprofits at any time, click here.