TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
If you are using a Kroger Rewards card, you can donate to the CF4CC with every purchase! Just follow the easy steps below:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card for donations to go to your organization after you sign up.
- If you don't yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Check on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the "New Customer?" box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Upgrade or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 63344 or our name, The Community Foundation for Crawford County. Click on the name to confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your register Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
The Community Foundation helps Crawford County in so many capacities and this is such as easy way for you to contribute! SPREAD THE WORD!!! Tell your family and friends. You do not have to live in Bucyrus or shop at the Bucyrus Kroger to be involved. ANYONE can support the CF4CC - GET YOUR KROGERING ON!!!THANK YOU AND REMEMBER...LOVE CRAWFORD - GIVE CRAWFORD!