Today is the final day for Crawford County nonprofits to register to participate in #CrawfordForGood. Nonprofits have until midnight tonight to sign up. Registration is absolutely FREE, but nonprofits must register to participate. So far, 34 nonprofits are on our registered and participating list. If your nonprofit is not on the list, register now before time runs out!
If your organization hasn't registered don't wait - register now! Our 2-day online giving event, #CrawfordForGood, starts Tuesday, July 27th and continues through the end of the day on Wednesday, July 28th. Following another difficult and challenging year, we are facilitating this event to help our fellow nonprofits to raise money for their organizations' operational needs. Deadline for registration is TODAY, Friday, July 23rd. If you are a nonprofit in Crawford County, we urge you to get on the registered list. Register now at www.cfcrawford.org/crawfordforgood.
Participation Benefits: The Foundation is matching donations raised online during the event on a pro-rated basis from a pool of $20,000 being offered by our Board of Trustees, the Hord Family Donor Advised Fund, the Carter Family Donor Advised Fund, and the Doug and Renee Leuthold Donor Advised Fund of National Philanthropic Trust. The Foundation will not be keeping any of the money raised – it is all going back out directly into the hands of the nonprofits that raise it.
We are also having three contests with $225 up for grabs! Click here to watch our video to learn more!
We look forward to partnering with you!
REGISTERED AND PARTICIPATING CRAWFORD COUNTY NONPROFITS (at the time of publishing):
- American Red Cross - East Central Ohio (serves Crawford County)
- Boy Scout Troop 304
- Bucyrus Backpack Program, LLC
- Bucyrus Beautification Fund of Projects, Inc. (Hanging Baskets)
- Bucyrus Bicentennial Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Bucyrus Legacy Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Bucyrus Little Theatre
- Bucyrus Outreach & Restoration Network (BORN)
- Bucyrus United Methodist Church's Adopt-A-Family Christmas Project
- Camp Michael
- Crawford County Arts Council
- Crawford County Community Concert Association
- Crawford County Society for Aiding the Physically Disabled, Inc.
- Crawford Partnership
- Crawford Reads 20
- Crawford Works
- Crestline Athletic Boosters
- Crestline Community Enhancement Fund of Projects, Inc.
- Crestline Youth Sports of Projects, Inc.
- Family and Community Services, Inc.
- The Galion Historical Center (aka Galion Historical Society)
- Governor's Imagination Library Crawford County Ohio Affiliate
- Holy Trinity St. Francis Community Kitchen
- Preserving Galion, Inc.
- North Central State College Foundation-Crawford Success Center
- Prevailing Word Ministry In Motion Food Pantry
- Project Noelle
- Rescued Rollers
- St. John's UCC Feed the Hungry Soup Kitchen
- St. Joseph Community Outreach Program
- Together We Hurt Together We Heal
- United Way of North Central Ohio (serves Crawford County)
- Wildlife Haven
- YMCA of Bucyrus-Tiffin (Bucyrus Branch)
To view a current up-to-date list of registered and participating nonprofits at any time, click here.